Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daily Read

My first read of the day is the Valdosta Daily Times. Doesn't take long, 5-10 minutes depending on the editorials. Dick Yarbrough usually manages to cause the paper fly across the room, with his Jimmy Carter insults, Leonard Pitts is a voice of reason most times. I was glad to see Starr Parker go into politics. I then crank up the 'puter and read the feeds on my igoggle page. I have several tech feeds, Technorati and slash/dot are my favorite. Next is Facebook, but here lately with the oil spill and all the reports from friends that has gotten really depressing. I am friends with the Apalachicola River Keeper and several environmentalists and so it is quite a barrage. Then comes the email. Gmail is my main email. It is so easily managed. My daughter is in the San Jose State Library Science Program and we share news and articles on library science and she posts her papers on Goggle Docs for my critique. Usually I am online at least 12 hours a day, reading, working on web sites.

"This is what I do now," Mark Amerika

No comments:

Post a Comment